“Come for the content, stay for the networking”
etc.venues 155 Bishopsgate, London
SASIG is delighted to announce the launch of Big SASIG 2, the second in our annual series and a new way of doing conferences.
Our ethos is different – delegates come first, and vendors and users meet as equals. The day is a real learning experience, delivered by experts from both the user community and partners. Together, they will explore current risks, strategies and real-life improvements.
This is a bespoke and exclusive event:
- Only decision-makers or recognised strategists are invited;
- Partners are selected based on reputation (global as well as start-ups); and
- A committee of well-recognised thought leaders has devised the event’s content.
To receive updates about the event or to apply as a vendor, please register your interest at the top of the page.
Martin Smith MBE, Chairman and Founder of the SASIG
Professionals from other disciplines (including risk, HR, legal, supply), representatives from Government, law enforcement and academia, and new recruits into our industry are also encouraged to attend and contribute.
Big SASIG is being developed under the guidance and direction of senior end-user security influencers and decision makers in an advisory board chaired by Mark Walmsley, Global CISO at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
Mark Walmsley, Global CISO, Freshfields, and Big SASIG Advisory Board Chairman
In addition to keynote presentations, conference streams and networking opportunities, CISOs and their teams will be able to visit the conference exhibition, attend exhibitor workshops, and select their personalised programme of one-to-one exhibitor introductions. Delegates will be able to learn about suppliers, establish new connections, and reinforce relationships with existing partners.
Benefits of attendance include:
- Broadening your cybersecurity knowledge
- Delving deeper into existing challenges
- Coming away with new ideas and perspectives
- Connecting with like-minded peers and learning from others
- Meeting new talent entering the industry
- Measuring experience and knowledge against your peer community
- Accessing emerging and established cybersecurity vendors in one place
See our exciting lineup and join our Partners as they host workshops and thought-leadership discussions throughout the day, addressing cybersecurity’s current challenges and opportunities.
There are plenty of opportunities for delegates and Partners to engage in one-to-one business introductions and discuss current projects, products and services.
Only authorised Partners will be able to attend, so register above now if you are interested in attending.
At the event
- 200+ CISOs, security influencers, decision-makers, budget holders, and representatives from Government, law enforcement and academia
- Networking events, including a formal dinner at the RAF Club
- Keynote from Dr Claudia Natanson, Chair of the Board of Trustees, UK Cyber Security Council
- SASIG expert round table on cyber resilience in the real world
- 30+ leading organisations from the vendor community
- 30 exhibitor workshops
Delegates will benefit from their personalised programme of one-to-one business introductions with partners for them to discuss projects they are currently working on, and to learn more about available products and services. More updates will be released via our website and social media channels as details are confirmed.