Big topics. Big conversations. Big impact.
Sign up for our newsletters for updates about Big SASIG in 2023
Big SASIG is a new way of doing conferences.
Our ethos is different – delegates come first, and vendors and users meet as equals. The day is a real learning experience, delivered by experts from both the user community and partners. Together, they explore current risks, strategies and real-life improvements.
This is a bespoke and exclusive event, where:
- Only decision-makers and recognised strategists are invited;
- Partners are selected based on reputation (global as well as start-ups)
To receive updates about the event or to apply as a vendor, please email [email protected].
Martin Smith MBE, Chairman and Founder of the SASIG
Professionals from other disciplines (including risk, HR, legal, supply), representatives from Government, law enforcement and academia, and new recruits into our industry are also encouraged to attend and contribute.
In addition to keynote presentations, conference streams and networking opportunities, CISOs and their teams are able to visit the conference exhibition, attend exhibitor workshops, and select their personalised programme of one-to-one exhibitor introductions. Delegates can learn about suppliers, establish new connections, and reinforce relationships with existing partners.
Benefits of attendance include:
- Broadening your cybersecurity knowledge
- Delving deeper into existing challenges
- Coming away with new ideas and perspectives
- Connecting with like-minded peers and learning from others
- Meeting new talent entering the industry
- Measuring experience and knowledge against your peer community
- Accessing emerging and established cybersecurity vendors in one place
See our exciting lineup from 2022 to see which Partners hosted workshops and thought-leadership discussions throughout the day, addressing cybersecurity’s current challenges and opportunities.
At Big SASIG, there are plenty of opportunities for delegates and Partners to engage in one-to-one business introductions and discuss current projects, products and services.
Only authorised Partners are able to attend, and we limit the number of Partner places available, so please email in[email protected] now if you are interested in attending.
At the event
At Big SASIG in 2023:
- 200+ CISOs, security influencers, decision-makers, budget holders, and representatives from Government, law enforcement and academia
- Networking events, including a formal dinner in the evening
- A keynote presentation
- 30+ leading organisations from the vendor community
- 21 exhibitor workshops
Delegates benefit from a personalised programme of one-to-one business introductions with partners for them to discuss projects they are currently working on, and to learn more about available products and services.
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.